Durham Septic Repair
A septic tank is manufactured by other humans, and that makes it susceptible to failure and malfunction. When that will this happen, it’s hard to predict. If you are a homeowner with a septic tank system, you likely understand the importance of general upkeep and prevention of potential septic tank problems. If you are new to owning a septic tank and have experienced problems, Brantley Septic is here to help. When it does happen, you want a reliable, trustworthy, and affordable septic tank repair company that will deliver high-quality service and exceptional customer service. Septic Repair Durham. Go with the Durham’s best septic repair provider, Brantley Septic. (919) 404-9511
Durham Septic Repair Preventative Tips
Brantley Septic has put together several preventative tips and measures to avoid future septic repair, in Durham, as much as possible.
- Never flush kitchen grease down your kitchen sink. A septic tank is not equipped to handle items other than household waste and paper products.
- Have your system pumped/cleaned every 3-5 years. To ensure your septic tank’s longevity, proper maintenance is key.
- Don’t overuse antibacterial soaps.
- Limit water use by taking shorter showers, etc.
- Don’t plant shrubbery or trees with dense roots near your septic structure.
So, now that you know how to prevent septic tank problems, here are some problems you may already have indicating you require septic repair.
- Root intrusion: Drainage problems and standing water in your yard due to tree or plant roots damaging pipes and lessening your drain field efficacy.
- Overflow: Gurgling or slow draining sinks and toilets can indicate your tank has reached its limit.
- Rainwater leaking into tank: If your tank overflows frequently, it may be because of a leak or design flaw that is allowing rainwater to enter. Ensure you have a proper closure on top (such as a cement top for your tank).
Septic Repair in Durham
Did you know? On average septic system failure occurs every 15 years!
Septic repair can be pricy, but it’s important to never ignore signs that your septic tank is failing. Brantley Septic offers the best prices and is the top-rated company for septic repair in Durham. If you are worried that your septic tank needs repair, contact us at (919) 404-9511. We are ready to work with you on fixing your septic problems!