Raleigh Septic and Sewer Service
David Brantley & Sons prides ourselves in offering efficient and affordable services for homeowners in need of septic and sewer pump services in Raleigh. If you have a septic or sewer pump that needs servicing, we promise to give 100% of our time and effort to your job. So, what are some signs your septic or sewer needs to be pumped?
Signs You Need Septic Pumping
There are a few signs your sewer or septic tank needs to be serviced, and none of them are very appealing. Brantley Septic is the most affordable and experienced company in Raleigh, and we’re the experts in spotting a bad septic tank.
- Pooling Water. This is one of the biggest signs, especially if it happens regularly. If you begin to notice excess water pooling around the area of your septic tank, it needs to be pumped. Also noticing the grass near your septic tank is particularly lush and overgrown compared to other areas, this is due to excess moisture from your tank.
- Bad Smells. Walk outside and greeted with an assaulting odor? If it smells like number 2, it’s probably the septic tank overflowing. This is a sign of a blocked drain and it needs to be pumped as soon as possible or it could back up inside the home.
- Sewage Backup. This is one of the most worrisome signs, and if it’s come to this, you’re likely in need of our services today. When wastewater begins backing up into your sinks, bathtub, or basement, it’s a surefire sign your sewage system has failed. It’s also hazardous to anyone in the home, so don’t wait to call.
- Slow Drain. If you’ve begun to notice slow bathtub drains, sink drains, and toilets, this could be a sign that your septic tank is full. If retail drain unclogging products isn’t working, and plungers haven’t helped, it’s time to contact a professional for help emptying your septic tank.
- Gurgling Sounds. This is self explanatory, but it’s another obvious sign your septic tank needs service. Don’t ignore the sound!
How Often To Service Your Septic Tank
If you are new to the septic game, you may not know how often you need to have your sewer or septic serviced. We’re here to tell you that your septic tank should be pumped and serviced at least every three years for homes without a garbage disposal. If your home has a garbage disposal, you should have it pumped every year. Don’t skip regular maintenance as it may save you thousands in the long run.
Additionally, not only will it save you money, but it will guarantee that your family (pets included) aren’t subjected to dangerous wastewater in the home or outside from pooling water. Regular pumping helps eliminate solids which escape and clog the soil pores of your home’s drain field.
For common problems with septic systems, and how to avoid them through routine pumping and emptying or repair, contact us today. You’ll get peace of mind knowing your systems have been inspected by thoroughly knowledgeable professionals. There’s nothing worse than coming home to a smelly surprise. For further assistance, or a free estimate, contact us directly at (919) 404-9511.
Schedule a Service Today! Or Like us on Facebook