Every Smithville Area Septic System will Need Repair Eventually
Man-made septic tanks are naturally susceptible to failure and malfunction. When will your septic system fail? Predicting failure is virtually impossible. If you live in Smithville, NC, and own a home or business with a septic tank system, you probably understand the importance of general maintenance to prevent a potential septic tank problem. If you are new to owning a septic tank and have experienced problems, Brantley Septic is here to assist.
When a repair is required, you deserve a reliable, trustworthy, and affordable septic tank repair company, in Smithville, that will deliver high-quality service and exceptional customer service every time. Septic Repair Smithville. Go with Smithville’s best septic repair provider, Brantley Septic. (252) 478-3721
Smithville Septic Repair Preventative Tips
Brantley Septic has pulled together several preventative tips and measures to avoid future septic repair in your Smithville septic system, as much as possible.
- Do not overuse antibacterial soaps.
- Never flush kitchen grease down your kitchen sink. A septic tank is not equipped to handle items other than household waste and paper products.
- Have your system pumped/cleaned every 3-5 years. To ensure your septic tank’s longevity, proper maintenance is key.
- Limit water use by taking shorter showers, etc.
- Do not plant shrubbery or trees with dense roots near your septic structure.
Now that you understand a few preventative measures, here are some problems you may already have indicating your Smithville home needs septic repair.
- Root intrusion: Drainage issues and standing water in your yard due to tree or plant roots damaging pipes and lessening your drain field efficacy.
- Overflow: Gurgling or slow draining sinks and toilets can indicate your tank has reached its limit.
- Rainwater leaking into the tank: If your tank overflows frequently, it may be because of a leak or design flaw that is allowing rainwater to enter. Ensure you have a proper closure on top (such as a cement top for your tank).
Septic Repair in Smithville
Did you know? The average septic system fails every 15 years!
Smithville Septic repair can be expensive, yet it is critical to not ignore the signs of septic tank failure. Brantley Septic offers the best prices and is the top-rated company for septic repair in Smithville. If you are worried that your septic tank needs repair, contact us at (252) 478-3721. We are ready to work with you on fixing your septic issues!