Septic Tank Cleaning Durham
Cleaning septic tanks, in Durham and surrounding areas, is a nasty and smelly job. But someone must do it and Brantley Septic is the leading provider of septic tank cleaning services in Durham. No one else will do it better, quicker, and at a lower price. We will be there as scheduled and complete the job correctly. If you have a septic system installed in your Durham home, you are possibly curious about septic tank cleaning in Durham and how it can help you maintain your system’s performance.
Why should you have your septic tank cleaned? Over time solids build up in your septic tank. As the tank fills with solids, the layer of clean water gets smaller and contains more solid particles. The outlet baffles often do a good job by keeping most of the solids from reaching the drainage area, but they cannot filter out everything. The increase in solids increases the chance of solids reaching your drain field. Solids clog up the holes in the drainage pipes, the stones, and surrounding soil, so much that ultimately the water can no longer disperse into the ground. Eventually the drain field fails and now you have big problems. Regular cleaning of your septic tank removes everything giving it a fresh start and will prolong the life of your drain field.
A septic tank is a vital part of your home’s septic system; therefore, it must be keep properly maintained to avoid issues with the sewage treatment system. Septic tanks should be maintained regularly to keep working at an optimal level. When your tank and septic system becomes plagued with issues, it can pose health and safety hazards to you and your family. We have provided some measures you can take to ensure that your tank is working correctly.
- Don’t overload your septic tank. Check for leaks frequently and replace existing plumbing fixtures and appliances with water-efficient models.
- Choose a high-quality garbage disposal and use it properly to avoid clogging.
- Never flush huge and non-biodegradable matters down the toilet.
- Don’t pour oil and grease down the drain. Grease buildup can clog your pipes and cause serious problems to your septic system.
- Plant trees more than 100 feet away from the septic system and always make sure that no tree roots are making its way to your pipes and tank.
- Hire a professional to perform septic tank cleaning quickly and efficiently. An expert will inspect your septic system and diagnose if cleaning would be necessary and if repairs or replacement would be needed to solve any existing issue.
Brantley Septic offers septic system cleaning and repairs to all local homeowners in the Durham area. Our Durham, NC plumbing experts will perform all necessary repairs and maintenance require to ensure your system is running at optimal levels. Our services are the best in the industry, and are available at affordable prices so you can trust that we will not overcharge for our services.
Septic cleaning on a regular basis is needed and issues should never be ignored, but should be addressed in a timely manner to avoid bigger problems and higher repair bills. Don’t wait until the issue gets out of hand. Call one of our septic service specialists any time and any day and let us take care of your plumbing problems. At Brantley Septic, there is no plumbing problem we can’t fix! (919) 404-9511
Schedule a Service Today! Or Like us on Facebook