SEPTIC TANK CLEANING APEX
Septic tank cleaning, in Apex and surrounding areas, is a disgusting and foul job, when your outside looking in. At Brantley Septic, septic tank cleaning is our job and we love what we do. Solving stinky problems is what we do. Brantley Septic is the foremost provider of septic tank cleaning services in Apex, NC. There is not another company that can or will clean your septic tank better, quicker, and at a lower price. We will arrive as scheduled and complete the job right the first time. If you have a septic system for your Apex home or residence, you should be knowledgeable regarding septic tank cleaning in Apex and how it can help you maintain your system’s performance.
Why should you regularly have your septic tank cleaned? Solids build up, over time, in your septic tank. As the tank fills with solids, the clean layer of water slowly reduces in size and increases in particles. The outlet baffles do a good job to keep the majority of solids from reaching the drainage area, however they cannot filter out everything. The increase in solids increases the chance of solids reaching the drain field. Solids clog up drainage pipe holes, the spaces between stones, and the surrounding soil. The amount of solids becomes too much and eventually water can no longer disperse into the ground as designed. Ultimately the drain field fails and now big problems arise. Regular cleaning of your Apex septic tank will remove the contents of your tank which will give it a fresh start prolonging its life.
A septic tank is a fundamental part of your home’s septic system; therefore, keeping it properly maintained will assist in avoiding issues. Septic tanks are recommended to be regularly maintained to continue working at its optimal level. When your tank and septic system develops issues, it can pose health and safety hazards to you and your family. Below we have provided some simple measures you can take to safeguard your tank and make sure it is working correctly.
- Don’t overload your septic tank. Check for leaks frequently and replace existing plumbing fixtures and appliances with water-efficient models.
- Choose a high-quality garbage disposal and use it properly to avoid clogging.
- Never flush huge and non-biodegradable matters down the toilet.
- Don’t pour oil and grease down the drain. Grease buildup can clog your pipes and cause serious problems to your septic system.
- Plant trees more than 100 feet away from the septic system and always make sure that no tree roots are making its way to your pipes and tank.
- Hire a professional to perform septic tank cleaning quickly and efficiently. An expert will inspect your septic system and diagnose if cleaning would be necessary and if repairs or replacement would be needed to solve any existing issue.
Brantley Septic delivers exceptional septic system cleaning and repairs to all Apex homeowners. Our Apex, NC plumbing professionals will perform complete assessments and all necessary repairs and maintenance required to guarantee your system is running at optimum levels. Our services are the best in the industry, and are available at affordable prices so you can trust we will not overcharge for our services.
Septic cleaning on a regular basis is needed and issues should never be ignored, but should be addressed in a timely manner to avoid bigger problems and higher repair bills. Don’t wait until the issue gets out of hand. Call one of our septic service specialists any time and any day and let us take care of your plumbing problems. At Brantley Septic, there is no plumbing problem we can’t fix! (919) 404-9511